Carbon monoxide is known as the “silent killer” because it is impossible to detect. Early carbon monoxide detection is essential because it can quickly overcome occupants of a building.
CO is an odorless, colorless and tasteless gas that is created when any fuel is burned, including oil and gas furnaces, barbecues, cars, heaters, fireplaces and gas-fired appliances and equipment. It is a poisonous gas that is dangerous at any level.
At your free security assessment, your rep will determine if your academic facility is at risk for high carbon monoxide levels and will design a system that provides precisely the protection it needs.