Industry Leading Access Control Solutions
Crime Intervention Alarm provides easy to use and advanced access control solutions that fit any requirements and budget. We have all access control solutions including key cards, gates, fingerprint and face recognition.
Advanced Access Control Systems
Including badges, card access, keypads for entering numeric codes, intercom systems, and biometric scanners.
Employee Access Control
Monitor and control your employees as they move throughout your building. Limit access to specific areas.
24/7 Customer Support
We put our existing customers first and provide 24/7 support for all Crime Intervention clients.
Start Here for a
What is an Access Control System?
Access Control encompasses a broad range of business security systems that allow you to control access to your facilities. They can control access to an entire campus or be restricted to a single room within a building, and can be customized to allow different levels of access for different users because each user has a unique badge or code. The systems rely on a range of credentials, including badges, key fobs, keypads for entering numeric codes, intercom systems, and biometric scanners.
How Could I Use Access Control?
Interior Access Systems
- Lock all exterior doors and provide a unique key to each faculty or staff member.
- Limit access to specific areas of a building on a time schedule, by staff level or instantly on demand.
- Track employees throughout the entire building. See what rooms they’re in or have been in.
- Secure hallways or large areas with interior gates.
Exterior Access Systems
- Track access to outdoor common areas using RFID
- Use gate access to secure a gated community electronically
- Allow vehicles access to your facility or campus at specific times only
- Remove the need for hourly or salaried gate attendants
- Record ID access of gates with integrated security cameras
Gate Access Control
Crime Intervention Alarm offers gate access systems for parking lots, garages and entrances. Businesses have a wide range of gate control options, ranging from telephones to keypads and badges. Solutions are designed for use with or without an attendant.