Top-Rated Burglar Protection Solutions in Delaware
Crime Intervention Alarm provides dependable, easy to use burglar protection solutions that fit any requirements and budget. We offer simple solutions to provide your business with the security it needs.
Start Here for a
What can a burglar alarm system do for you?
A burglar alarm system will trigger in the event of an unauthorized entry using sensors. Typically the alarm will make a sound when it is set off and will alert you or your monitoring system of an intrusion in your Delaware business. Even the sound of an alarm can be enough to ward off an intruder.
Is your business’s security at risk?
Common Break-in Locations
- A burglar first checks to see if there are any doors or ground-floor windows unlocked or are easy to open.
- 30% of business thieves enter through an unlocked door or without exerting a lot of force.
- Other thieves will try to access any roof-top openings. Roof-top entrances are often easy to break into or even unlocked.
- Multi-story windows are also common places of entry. They are often left unlocked or even open because they are forgotten about.
Other Common Risks
- Burglars will often cut exposed alarm or phone wires. This is because security systems often tied into the phone lines. Crime Intervention Alarm uses wireless equipment so this issue is resolved.
- Thieves are looking for the easiest business to break into. The more steps you take in securing your business, the less likely your business will be at risk of theft.
- If your business was a victim of theft in the past, and no security precautions were taken afterward, it is likely that your business will be a victim again at some point.
Burglar Alarms in Delaware
Any business that has expensive or sensitive materials on their site should have a security system that will protect their company’s bottom line. Burglar alarms protect your business, even when you aren’t there too. Our company services Delaware and surrounding locations to ensure the highest level of protection for our clients. If you haven’t invested in a security system that includes burglar alarms, now’s the time to protect your company. Here’s why you should choose us for your security needs.
The first question that you may be asking is why you should invest in a burglar alarm. A lot of businesses are more vulnerable than they think they are. Did you know that 30% of thieves who attack businesses can generally get in without a lot of effort on their behalf? Thieves are always looking for the businesses that are the easiest to break into, especially ones that don’t have any security system in place. Just by having a burglar alarm in your businesses, you are significantly reducing your risk of theft. If you experienced theft in the past without having a security system in place that has a burglar alarm in place, you are more likely to get hit again.
A burglar alarm system triggers by using sensors to detect unauthorized entry into the business. When the alarm goes off, a loud sound goes off which will often scare off the intruder. As soon as the alarm is triggered, you are alerted. Our company has been in the security industry for over 20 years, so we have a lot of experience when it comes to finding the perfect solutions for every individual business. We offer simple solutions to protect your business, including:
- Your system can be controlled remotely by your tablet, laptop, or even your phone.
- You have 24/7 monitoring with an impressive response time of 19 seconds or less.
We work with our clients to find the best solutions for their specific needs and budget. Our team of professionals will look around your business to determine what your security risks are and what approach will address your vulnerabilities. Because of our experience, we know which areas are more susceptible to intruders which is what helps us not only create the best plan but educate you on what you can do to protect your business as well. Not every approach works for every client, which is why we create custom solutions for each of our clients.
Our team has built up a strong reputation for both our knowledge and our emphasis on customer satisfaction. Each of our clients is like family to us, more than just another number. If you are looking for a security company that listens to your needs, offering you solutions that will work for you and your budget. We prioritize our customers, ensuring that they are completely satisfied with the services that they receive. Take back control of your business with a security system that has a high-quality burglar alarm that offers you the peace of mind that you need to focus on other aspects of your business.
What Our Clients Have to Say:
Having a Secure Business is Just a Call Away.
Crime Intervention Alarm lets you manage all aspects of your security system remotely with a computer, tablet or phone. Monitor employees and your business at any time by connecting to the live feed of your cameras.
24/7 US Monitoring
CIA has three UL certified alarm monitoring centers located throughout the country with trained, professional operators at the ready. Each center is backed up and has uninterruptible power supplies, so you’ll always have the fastest monitoring service with you and/or the authorities being notified within 19 seconds of a problem.
We’ll Assess the Risks
Our professionals will assess common security risk factors such as building, size, and employee and customer traffic to determine what security options are right for your business in Delaware.
Let Us Secure Your Facility Today with a Free Personalize Quote.
Stay in touch with us on social networks!
Schedule a Consultation