Complete Burglar Protection Solutions
Crime Intervention Alarm provides dependable, easy to use burglar protection solutions that fit any requirements and budget. We offer simple solutions to provide your business with the security it needs.
- Remote Control
Crime Intervention Alarm lets you manage all aspects of your security system remotely with a computer, tablet or phone.
- 24/7 US Monitoring
With CIA, you’ll have the fastest service available with our 19 second or less response time.
- We’ll Assess the Risks
Our professionals will assess common security risk factors to determine what security options are right for you.
Start Here for a
Advanced Burglar & Entry Alarm Systems
Having a burglar alarm as part of your business security system is essential. A burglar alarm is an affordable security solution that keeps you and your employees safe and allows you to focus on other aspects of your business. Crime Intervention Alarm offers complete solutions that let you sleep at ease and manage the other aspects of your business while we protect it 24/7/365. We also offer maintenance and repair services that make sure your entire system stays functioning as your business grows and technology changes.
Is your business’s security at risk?
Common Break-in Locations
- A burglar first checks to see if there are any doors or ground-floor windows unlocked or are easy to open.
- 30% of business thieves enter through an unlocked door or without exerting a lot of force.
- Other thieves will try to access any roof-top openings. Roof-top entrances are often easy to break into or even unlocked.
- Multi-story windows are also common places of entry. They are often left unlocked or even open because they are forgotten about.
Other Common Risks
- Burglars will often cut exposed alarm or phone wires. This is because security systems often tied into the phone lines. Crime Intervention Alarm uses wireless equipment so this issue is resolved.
- Thieves are looking for the easiest business to break into. The more steps you take in securing your business, the less likely your business will be at risk of theft.
- If your business was a victim of theft in the past, and no security precautions were taken afterward, it is likely that your business will be a victim again at some point.
Crime Intervention Alarm lets you manage all aspects of your security system remotely with a computer, tablet or phone. Monitor employees and your business at any time by connecting to the live feed of your cameras.
24/7 US Monitoring
CIA has three UL certified alarm monitoring centers located throughout the country with trained, professional operators at the ready. Each center is backed up and has uninterruptible power supplies, so you’ll always have the fastest monitoring service with you and/or the authorities being notified within 19 seconds of a problem.
We’ll Assess the Risks
Our professionals will assess common security risk factors such as building, size, and employee and customer traffic to determine what security options are right for you.